By now you should have a good foundation on PICAXE microcontrollers especially the PICAXE-08M and the PICAXE Programming Editor environment.
We have covered the following:
- How to start with PICAXE microcontrollers?
- Downloading and Installing the PICAXE Programming Editor software.
- Setup the PICAXE Programming Editor software
- PICAXE-08M pin layout.
- Experimenting circuit for a PICAXE-08M
- Basic Programming commands for the PICAXE-08M
- The PICAXE Programming Editor
In the following pages we are going to look at various tutorials to learn more about what we can do with PICAXE microcontrollers and how to program them to do it.